American Security in Forest Park is looking to hire an Operations Manager to oversee all aspects of our company’s operations team, including; Staffing, Training, overseeing the Scheduling of 350+ security guards, managing Field Supervisors/Operations, and the creation and maintenance of our Standard Operating Procedures used in our office. OM’s will also have the opportunity to sell and generate commissions if they desire.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual that is driven to succeed. The candidate should be proficient at managing others, competitive, organized, detailed and intelligent with strong math, written and verbal communication skills. Applicants should be innovative thinkers that are tech savvy and accomplished in Social Media, MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Cloud Computing. The candidate should have a college degree (preferably a business major) and experience in a parallel business. We would consider an individual without a college degree if they have extensive experience in a related field and the necessary skill set. In addition, we would consider grooming a recent college graduate if their education, skill set and personality fit the above description. We are looking for an individual with integrity and a strong work ethic that wants to be treated as a partner, not an employee.
The minimum starting base salary for an experienced Operations Manager with a college degree is $52,000 p/y + Commissions, Auto Expense, Health Insurance allowance, a Retirement Plan, and 11 vacation day’s p/y (add 2 per year, max 21).
The minimum starting base salary for an experienced Operations Manager without a college degree is $46,800.
The starting base salary for a recent college grad without experience is $41,600.
Please send an e-mail with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
American Security has specialized in contracting security officers to a variety of industries in the Metropolitan Chicagoland area since 1986. We attribute our success to American’s management team, which is comprised of 8 seasoned professionals whose tenures with American range from 10-25 years.
Their top priorities include:
• Developing security and safety programs that address our client’s... needs.
• Offering our clients innovative technology that combines the power of smartphone technology, 4G data accessibility and cloud computing into a mobile application. This allows our officers and management to collect, organize and deliver security information to our clients in real time using the web. Our Mobile Security Management System (MSMS) allows us to remotely manage and supervise our officers.
• Handling daily security operations so clients may focus on operating their businesses.
• Evaluating situations and determining when it’s appropriate to involve our clients.
• Generating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures that are detailed, yet user friendly, allowing our officers to understand and execute their responsibilities.
• Staffing the best officers available to represent both American and our clients in a professional manner.
• Assigning officers whose skill set best matches the individual needs of each client.
• Using advanced GPS technology to track our officers and ensure they are on task.