American Security in Forest Park is looking to hire a Business Development Manager BDM (Field Sales) to procure sales for a contract security guard agency. We are seeking a self-motivated individual that is driven to succeed. The candidate should be competitive, organized, detailed and intelligent with strong math, written and verbal communication skills. Applicants should be innovative thinkers that are tech savvy and accomplished in Social Media, MS Word, Excel, Power Point and SalesForce. The candidate should have a college degree (preferably a business major) and experience in a parallel business. We would consider an individual without a college degree if they have extensive experience in a related field and the necessary skill set. The BDM will be provided with leads, and have the support of a junior sales assistant. We are looking for an individual with integrity and a strong work ethic that wants to be treated as a partner, not an employee.
The minimum starting base salary for an experienced sales executive with a proven track record from within the security industry and a college degree is $80,000 p/y + Commissions, Auto Expense, Health Insurance allowance, a Retirement Plan, and 10 vacation days p/y (add 2 per year).
The minimum starting base salary for an experienced sales executive without any security experience and without a college degree is $60,000 p/y + Commissions, Auto Expense, Health Insurance allowance, a Retirement Plan, and 11 vacation days p/y (add 2 per year, max 21 days).
First year after sale: 50% of net profit
Year #2: 30% of net profit
Year #3: 10% of net profit
Year #4 and beyond: 5% of net profit for the duration of your employment
American Security has specialized in contracting security officers to a variety of industries in the Metropolitan Chicagoland area since 1986. We attribute our success to American’s management team, which is comprised of 8 seasoned professionals whose tenures with American range from 10-25 years.
Their top priorities include:
• Developing security and safety programs that address our client’s... needs.
• Offering our clients innovative technology that combines the power of smartphone technology, 4G data accessibility and cloud computing into a mobile application. This allows our officers and management to collect, organize and deliver security information to our clients in real time using the web. Our Mobile Security Management System (MSMS) allows us to remotely manage and supervise our officers.
• Handling daily security operations so clients may focus on operating their businesses.
• Evaluating situations and determining when it’s appropriate to involve our clients.
• Generating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures that are detailed, yet user friendly, allowing our officers to understand and execute their responsibilities.
• Staffing the best officers available to represent both American and our clients in a professional manner.
• Assigning officers whose skill set best matches the individual needs of each client.
• Using advanced GPS technology to track our officers and ensure they are on task.