Become an integral part of our continued success! APG Security, one of the region's fastest growing security companies, is currently seeking a Director of Healthcare Security in the Providence, Rhode Island area to join our team.
Direct, manage and coordinate the delivery of quality healthcare security services to an assigned client in the healthcare industry. Act as a liaison between our client, APG Management, Supervisors and Security Officers. Manage site staff by providing coaching, recognition and discipline.
Manage the day-to-day operations at a multi-campus healthcare system located in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Communicate staffing needs to APG Management, assisting to identify and interview quality candidates.
- Assure that Officers receive appropriate training, developing them in both technical and professional skills; also includes performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
- Assist with the communication of policies, company announcements and job openings.
Enforcement of Contract Standards
- Identify, meet and exceed the needs of our client.
- Meet all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
- Coordinate and/or conduct site-specific OJT, client-specific training and annual refresher training for security personnel.
- Reconcile security logs against shift responsibilities and patrols; review incident reports prior to submission to our client and coordinate preliminary investigations.
- Ability to carry-out day-to-day functions in an often sensitive and hostile work environment.
- Perform account audits and off-hour visits, completing required documentation.
- Manage uniforms, equipment, supplies and vehicles (if any) utilized at the account, maintaining appropriate inventories and maintenance checklists.
- Utilize company systems for scheduling and billing, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Training Detail reports, etc.) that require interpretation and action for effective business management.
- Enforce APG policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos.