The Nuclear Security Exercises Specialist will develop, design, and implement all aspects of the performance testing for response force personnel including; drills, training coordination/tracking, gap identification, and process improvement.
Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the guard force personnel.
- Design, develop, and implement all aspects of performance testing for response force personnel including all methods of drills and exercises.
- Maintain current knowledge of nuclear security physical protection systems, operations, management systems, training, all forms of evaluation, and corrective actions processes.
- Responsible for the scheduling and tracking of all types of drills.
- Validate tactics, techniques, procedures, policies, plans and related decisions.
- Illustrate the performance of specific security programs against a range of threat methodologies.
- Identify capability gaps.
- Assess the insider threat including collusion with external outsider threats.
- Interface with operational personnel in the development of drills, drill schedules, and exercises.
- Collaborate with training personnel in the development and implementation of all aspects of drills and exercises.
- Develop performance testing support roles such as controllers, evaluators, shadow teams, role players, and assist in the training of these personnel.
- Provide mentoring to CICPA staff for the conducting drills and exercises, and participating in the same as role players, controllers and evaluators.
- Manage performance against the Physical Protection Plan and Conduct of Operations.
- Identify areas for improvement and upgrade the existing plan.
- Identify partners and stakeholders and develop multi-agency relationships, if required.
- All other duties, as assigned.
College or university graduate in a related security field with nuclear power plant or military nuclear facility protection experience. Five or more years of nuclear performance testing experience is also required.