Looking for a career with an industry leader, then Covenant Security Services is looking for you!
If you are a driven self-starter, highly ambitious, competitive and results focused with high income aspirations, then look no further!
Covenant Security Services, is recruiting for a proven winner for our Business Development Manager’s position based out of Philadelphia, PA.
Covenant Security Services is an American owned security officer services company. With over 3,200 employees throughout the United States, Covenant prides itself on providing state-of-the-art training, world-class safety and highly motivated guards with living wages and industry-best benefits. Established in 1992, Covenant is an industry leader in providing highly trained security officers to a variety of commercial and government sectors.
Covenant focuses on Fortune 500 companies interested in building a partnership based on a mutual belief in trust and safety. Covenant has a deep understanding of all facets of security, from public relations to critical response.
The Business Development Manager will be required to develop profitable business utilizing appropriate sales and marketing strategies and techniques. As the Business Development Manager, you will be required to manage/lead the sales process from point of first contact all the way through point of sale. At a minimum, you will be required to generate new leads, set appointments, coordinate presentations and proposals delivery, gather competitive intelligence and conduct any and all follow up activity as required.
Include the following, however, other duties may be assigned to reflect the needs of the business:
- Work with the President, the VP of Business Development and the VP Marketing to prepare quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for potential customers
- Identify and develop new prospective clients’ weekly
- Meet with prospective clients
- Meets with prospective clients, represents company at industry related functions, etc.
- Works with the President and VPs to develop and deliver sales presentations in a professional and effective manner
- Maintain all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations in Company CRM
- Represent company at industry related functions
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends & government regulations
- Maintains all prospect POCs, updated telephone number, addresses, emails, etc.