Manages the security services and related operations provided on an assigned account including; client service and problem resolution, service enhancement and expansion, new business development, operational effectiveness, preparation of post orders, staffing, scheduling, supervision and training.
This job description applies only to administrative employees in salaried supervisory positions that manage a specific account (work unit), performing the routine duties of subordinates no more than 40% of the time.
Directs or completes tasks associated with these areas of responsibilities:
- Serves as a key point of contact to ensure the delivery of high quality customer service for assigned account; evaluates service quality and initiates any necessary communication and/or corrective action in a timely manner.
- Assumes full P & L responsibility for account along with the Vice President of the vertical market and the account management team of Region Presidents, Area Vice Presidents and Branch Managers; analyzes operational and financial indicators to continuously improve account performance.
- Coordinates activity with and acts as liaison for Vice President of National Accounts of respective vertical market to provide highest level of service for client; implements programs and initiatives as directed by Vice President of Global and National Accounts; reports to Vice President of Global and National Accounts of respective vertical market.
- Initiates, coordinates and assumes responsibilities for benchmarking and the identification of cost saving practices throughout the assigned account.
- Identifies and utilizes networking opportunities with Securitas clients and other global/national account managers; Implements security industry “best practices”; Works with branch/site management to standardize processes, practices and service deliveries for the account.
- Implements key performance measures, tracking tools, scorecards and reporting methods in cooperation with branch, site and client managers to enhance security team effectiveness and performance.
- Meets regularly with client and Securitas management representatives for account reviews; addresses any actual or potential problems; assists in preparation of RFP responses; negotiation of client contracts; provides support during client start-ups and transitions; supports security planning, assessments and surveys; coordinates review and updates of post orders.
- Provides management oversight for the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, development and retention of high caliber staff; ensures that each staff member is treated with dignity and respect; plans, assigns, and directs work; provides performance feedback, coaching for associates, and carries out disciplinary actions, as necessary; supports staff as appropriate in carrying out their respective responsibilities.
- Maintains a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; ensures that staff members understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Within scope of contract and assigned duties; reviews appropriate expenditures including equipment, supplies, and vehicles; ensure invoices are correct, delivered and paid in a timely manner.
- Ensures appropriate staffing levels, in collaboration with area management as necessary; ensures scheduling is handled effectively to meet client requirements while controlling labor costs.
- Provides input to company initiatives; promptly assists in the resolution of legal, financial, human resources, and administrative issues.
- Builds and facilitates teamwork and partnerships and the implementation of progressive change.
- Performs additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Produce and archive security incident reports
- Manage physical guard teams, fill vacated positions, train, HR, etc.
- Process badge request from the HUB/Service Now and in C*Cure 9000; train select officers to assist
- Attend weekly meetings with IT and WPR, provide updates on security projects.
- Attend weekly Siemens team meeting and manage team performance
- Produce KPI/Metrics reporting quarterly
- Produce Office Utilization Reports quarterly
- Produce location access for IDF rooms quarterly
- Manage security vendors (Siemens, Stanley) through projects and break/fix situations
- Partner with Infrastructure Operations and Network Operations to maintain functionality of security systems when changes, upgrades and troubleshooting occurs.
- Manage and align MERT/Medical Emergency Response Teams and coordinate training
- Manage security preventative maintenance schedule
- Develop additional security practices to enhance operational efficiency and safety
- Identify security vulnerabilities
- Reconcile Security provider invoices in Bill.com
- Facilitate PO renewals for Security provider
- Facilitate SSA renewals for C*Cure and Software house
- Excellent communication skills, can email/interact with executives comfortably?
- ?Strategic thinker with proven problem solving skills
- Open communication with team/management regarding project updates, workflow, processes, etc.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized able to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and adapt to change
- Knowledge of C*Cure 9000, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word), Service Now (OJT), Google Suite (Gmail, GChat, GDrive), Adobe Acrobat/Pro
Position Reports to: Vice President of Vertical Market