| JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Command Center Operator will monitor CCTV and supporting security equipment, remote call monitoring, and command center systems for functionality and status.|
The Essential Functions Include:
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
- Operate and monitor CCTV and supporting security equipment.
- Ensure integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information.
- Comply with quality standards and legislation, while preserving the rights of the individual.
- Record all events and actions in a clear, legible, and accurate written format.
- Respond to system logs and maintain accurate records of data and events within the Control Center.
- Operate a range of remote call monitoring, alarms, and communication facilities.
- Participate in team briefings and operator working groups.
- Manage the Operations Center independently, without supervision.
- Identify vulnerable areas and monitor, as needed.
- Identify an incident and escalate using incident reporting software and communication systems.
- Provide command, communications, and control functions for Regional Security Operations Center’s console.
- This includes; access management, alarm monitoring and assessment, dispatch and communications, emergency response, intelligence gathering, incident management, and corporate-wide notification and escalation for major incidents.
- Monitor all command center systems for functionality and status and conducts basic troubleshooting and assessment prior to escalating problems to the regional systems technician.
- Prepare situation report, starting with the essential questions (5 W’s).
- Conduct initial analysis; make decisions, prepare concise initial reports, and notify and escalate, as needed.
- Manage customer service related calls; resolve or refer issues to the appropriate individuals.
- Serve as command and control liaison during incidents and communicates their status to Crisis Management response members, senior management, and other involved parties.
- Manage information flow to and from incident site, off site responders, and vendors.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, which may include drug screen and background investigation.
- Must meet the country’s age requirements.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in India.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred with three to five years of relevant security experience.
Competencies (As Demonstrated Through Experience, Training, and/or Testing):
Working Conditions (Physical/Mental Demands):
- Relevant security experience.
- Able to writes reports, documentation, and other information clearly and thoroughly.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and databases.
- Good organizational skills.
- Solid time management skills; able to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Self-starter; with "can-do" attitude.
- Friendly, positive, and professional attitude.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Regularly requires intermittent sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing, squatting, and/or kneeling.
- Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Shift work required.
- Travel, as required.