Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We’re currently looking for a Regional Security Manager to join us in the Eastern US Region. Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The OCA Regional Security Manager is the field representative on the Olympus of the Americas Enterprise Security Team. The incumbent is responsible to lead the effort to efficiently and effectively provide security services and asset (lives, buildings, equipment, data, analysis & intellectual property) protection within the assigned OCA site locations. The Regional Security Manager is an integral part of the OCA enterprise security team, partnering with senior OCA executives as well as enterprise & cross functional teams in numerous Olympus of the America locations across the Americas. Olympus Corporation of the Americas locations/sites and associates are our core clients, and one of the largest priority for this role is ensuring a secure and incident-free work environment is maintained in all assigned locations. The incumbent reports to the Security Operations Director for Olympus of the Americas.
As a Regional Security Manager working on the Corporate Security team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. In a typical day, you will:
* Maintain responsibility for holistic security management in their assigned region, to include physical security, crisis management, investigations, technological and operational security design and implementation.
* Maintain a regular travel schedule to help intertwine enterprise and regional security management into the safety and security culture of each site location.
* Enable the enterprise security team to carry out its core mission statement, "Dedicated to providing the highest quality support," integrating professional corporate security and safety solutions-best practices aimed at safeguarding OCA profitability and maintaining a secure business environment for "ALL" aspects of the enterprise."
* Advise the OCA Site Director/Manager and supporting managerial team on all safety and security needs.
* Develop and maintain a Regional Crisis Management Plan (RCMP) based on the OCA Business Crisis Management Plan.
* Effectively address security incidents including potential and actual work place violence incidents per policy as well as conduct testing of the incident response plans.
* Support new building openings by providing risk assessments, reviewing design drawings, and ensuring physical security concepts and support are enabled for the site.
* Manage all security service requests for site repairs, maintenance, and projects including: - Maintaining security service records - Troubleshooting security problems and assessing the need for external service - Managing vendors and schedule service dates - Managing expectations and ensuring timely completion of projects
* Conduct routine risk/threat assessments and provide the same to the OCA Enterprise Security Team.
* Develop, maintain and supervise the General Safety & Life Safety programs and training throughout assigned locations. (Validate/update the established Emergency Response procedures.)
* Conduct Safety & Security related program and process implementation audits to validate execution of developed focus priorities to include facility Life Safety requirements.
* Conduct confidential investigations as assigned by the Director of Security and OCA Investigation Committee.
* Develop/enhance, track, and report on metrics which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan while minimizing risk or liability.
* Support travel security and facilitate meetings with local and federal law enforcement.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience is required.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience managing regional security operations in a corporate environment.
* CPP, CFE, CBCP Certifications are desired.
* Solid understanding of all low voltage technology (CCTV, alarms, access control).
* Experience designing security for new buildings or facilities, to include placement of access control systems, cameras, and VMS systems, conducting risk assessments, and standing up security officers.
* Understanding of basic networking concepts (IP addresses, MAC addresses).
* Demonstrated experience managing large scale projects with multiple deadlines and stakeholders.
* Experience operating in matrixed environments with regional and global reach.
* Experience with help desk applications and service management software.
* Highly proficient in all Microsoft applications; ability to learn and use new platforms.
* Experience with Tyco CCURE 9000 OR S2 Access Control System.
* Experience with Tyco VICTOR or S2 (VMS) Video Management Platforms.
* Experience with Everbridge Emergency Notification System.
* Experience with Resolver Incident Management Platform.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Internal Number: 4154BR
At Olympus, we put a lot of good back into the world, and what we do really matters. We are committed to making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling every day by crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies, microscopy, industrial solutions, cameras, and audio recorders.We view our relationship with and commitment to our employees with the same passion. Everything we do at Olympus is a reflection of our vision, and everyone here helps to make it a reality. We’re invested in our employees, great ideas, and how they impact the communities around us. We see the world through multiple lenses and come together to find the right answers; the best solutions.THAT’S OLYMPUS.TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.