The Physical Security Technician for Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) utilizes technical abilities to understand and provide comprehensive service to all security alarms, access control, video camera systems, and other security technology devices. He / She also conducts repairs and provides preventative maintenance to all electronic security equipment.
In addition, the Physical Security Technician for BSWH has the following responsibilities:
* Services and repairs security access control systems.
* Services and repairs security alarm control systems.
* Produces and installs keys and associated door and lock hardware.
* Services and repairs video camera systems.
* Services and repairs other security technology equipment such as infant abduction, panic pole/boxes, radio systems, and access control/video/alarm software administration.
* Conducts System-wide Preventative Maintenance Program for Physical Security Technology equipment.
* Coordinates projects with physical security technology vendors.
* Under supervision, collaborates with stakeholders regarding the appropriate design and implementation of system wide physical security technologies.
The ideal candidate will have solid security technology, equipment, maintenance and service and a strong sense of urgency and accountability.
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
Valid Texas Driver’s License
Previous experience on security systems
Valid Texas Driver’s License
Internal Number: 18017062
About Baylor Scott & White Health Department of Public Safety
At Baylor Scott & White, we’re a community of people passionate about serving others. Our Values-based culture guides us to serve faithfully, act honestly, never settle and know we’re all in it together.
Every day, our more than 47,000 employees and 7,500 physicians bring us closer to achieving our Ambition of being the trusted leader, educator and innovator in value-based care delivery, customer experience and affordability.
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the nation, we are committed to promoting the well-being of all individuals, families and communities by providing exceptional care through our 1,000+ access points.
We also host and sponsor hundreds of health fairs each year, contribute more than $904 million in community benefit, and devote dollars and resources to charitable endeavors.
From innovative research to integrated, accountable care and a health plan that covers thousands of lives, we are well-positioned to positively impact the future of healthcare.
Our greatest strength is you, and our System is shaped by the skills and compassion you bring to work every day.