Corporate role leading the development, management and maturity of an enterprise-wide physical security approach and roadmap. This is a strategic role that will be responsible for collaborating with business units and other key corporate stakeholders to ensure alignment, operational standards, cost efficiency and effective preparedness. Your future duties and responsibilities Strategic Approach and Roadmap
• Collaborate with global stakeholders to design and recommend a global strategy and roadmap for managing physical security risk in manner which promotes effectiveness, standardization and optimizes enterprise-wise spend.
• Lead qualitative and quantitative analysis of best practices, threat environments and technology evolution.
• Define and evolve the global policy, standards and controls to support the strategy.
• Provide a global, holistic view of physical security risk posture, KPI and global spend. Physical Security Systems
• Provide guidance and support for a consistent approach to systems life cycle management including needs analysis, systems design, RFP, contracting, implementation, commissioning, BAU operations and de-commissioning.
• Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for system architectures, security engineering and integration of physical access control, physical intrusion detection, video surveillance and event monitoring/response.
• Provide thought leadership on emerging technology and recommend ways to evolve and “future proof” systems. Security Risk Assessment and Management
• Provide guidance and support for a consistent methodology to facility security surveys, CPTED, and operational assurance.
• Support local Security Business Partners with subject matter expertise for Annual Security Assessment for matters related to physical security.
• Support third-party risk assessments and recommend strategies for supply-chain risk management. People Security
• Provide guidance travel risk management/duty of care and provide a holistic view of travel risk posture, capabilities and KPI.
• Support local Security Business Partners with subject matter expertise violence risk assessments, contemporary methods and tools, and risk management plans.
• Provide guidance for a consistent methodology for Fire/Life Safety and emergency response best practices.
• A minimum of ten (10) years in a security role which should include some combination of management of physical security systems, project management and providing physical security in a global corporate environment.
• Must have excellent understanding of physical security fundamentals including door hardware, electronic locks, barriers, lighting, etc.
• Should be comfortable with technology and related physical security systems (e.g., server management, networking fundamentals, database management, building systems, sensor technology, etc.)
• Experience with IT and business consulting services, including data center environments preferred. Professional Attributes
• Strategic thinker capable of tackling complex problems and influencing risk-based decision-making.
• Excellent analytical, oral/written communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively collaborate and manage relationships with global partners and varying levels of management.
• Ability to communicate security and business risk to a broad range of technical and non-technical audiences. • Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and utilize sound judgment.
Education and Certification
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
• Relevant certifications are highly desirable (e.g. PSP, CPP, CTM, CISSP, etc.) Qualifications and Experience
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.