* Develop sound and trusted relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate and efficient technical/engineering support
* Lead the sales team to understand where to look for business opportunities and how to address customer's issues and needs while proactively adding value
* Keep technically current on specific designated cyber & network disciplines * Knowledge of current industry security standards such as ISA/IEC-62443, ISO 27000, etc. * Respond to customer inquiries, questions and issues by diagnosing problems and providing the most appropriate technical solution in an accurate and timely manner
* Result oriented
* Confident ability to work with minimal supervision * Open minded - Integrative thinker * Effective communicator * Customer service orientated * Be available to travel 50% of the time
* Must have fluent English both written and spoken
Internal Number: R21-3549
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.