YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: FT NIGHT Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides security services to ensure a safe environment for staff and visitors
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Performs proactive monitoring of and timely responses to potential/actual security threats.
• Investigates, documents and manages security incidents and hazards.
• Maintains knowledge/follows policies and procedures regarding alarms and emergency/disaster preparedness plans. May facilitate planned drills and simulations.
• Trains and mentors staff on environment of care and emergency management processes and procedures. Provides information and assistance to staff and visitors to promote safety.
• Provides for traffic and parking enforcement within campus area and participates in foot and vehicle patrols.
• Reports potential problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
• Operates vehicle in a safe and responsible manner to avoid accidents and traffic or parking violations.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
High school diploma or GED required.
Work experience not required
Drivers License credentialed from the Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles (IL-DMV) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.